Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tried it Tuesday-Trying New Things

 Today is a big day! I'm helping to lead an all day workshop called, "Unpacking the Common Core State Standards for Reading," using Best Practices.I know some of you asked me about it last week.  I'll be sharing some of the highlights with you tomorrow.


This week I'm linking up with Holly at Fourth Grade Flipper to share some new things that I am trying! I apologize now for the lack of pictures in this post. I promise to have some next time!

I'm in the process of getting a new blog design from A Bird in Hand Blog Designs. I can't wait to see what the final product looks like! Since I am getting a blog design, I decided to bite the bullet and create a Facebook account for my blog. I followed the directions that I found here...easy peazy!
I'd love to have you follow me there. I'm looking forward to holding flash freebies and doing other fun, quick things on there, and I'd love to have you be a part of it!

I also followed this tutorial and transfered my blog from my school account to my personal g-mail account. I didn't realize when I first created my blog that I was logged in on my school account. I'm all set now!

What have you tried recently? Be sure to link up with Holly and check out what your fellow bloggers have been up to! 

6 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy you are on facebook now! A new blog design too? I can't wait to see it! :) Good luck today on leading that workshop. It sounds like something I could really use!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just went and liked your page.:) I'm excited to hear the highlights from your workshop and see your new blog design. Good luck!

    Kristin
    iTeach 1:1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really liking your new design already! I've been to three of the Unpacking CCSS trainings. I do learn something new every time I go.
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really really cute Blog Makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blog makeover! I just took a workshop called CAR...same thing as unpacking the standards. You should have taught it!

    -Maria
    Everyone deServes to Learn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the info on transferring the blog to a different email address. I have been trying to figure it out!
    Forever A Teacher, Forever A Learner

    ReplyDelete