Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Cutting, Laminating, and TPT Sale-Summer Must be Over!

Sorry that I've been a bit MIA this week. I've been busy working in my classroom. I'm trying to finish setting it up by day, and I'm printing, cutting, laminating and whole punching by night! My classroom is almost ready to "reveal." I'm looking forward to sharing it with you.


I'm also super excited to share about the TPT sale going on this weekend. 
Every item in my store is 20% off 8/18-8/20.
Teacher's Pay Teachers is giving a 10% off sale on 8/18 and 8/19. You will need to enter in the code BTS13 to receive the extra 10% off.
When you do the math you end up with a 28% off all items in my store (and many other TPT sellers stores!) Be sure to head over there to check out the awesome deals this weekend. I have a few new items in my store this week.



Common Core Aligned Writing Bundle
I know I have a few items in my cart that I can't wait to purchase! (Click on the pictures to check them out-sorry that they are a bit blurry!)
Common Core Aligned Numbers and Operations Bundle
Numbers and Operations Bundle
Geometry Pack Complete Unit Aligned with Common Core
Geometry Unit

4th Grade Common Core Spiral Math Review {Year Long}
Spiral Math Review

What are you looking forward to buying?
 
Check out this linkup to see what others are planning to buy!


8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the (very) sweet comment on my blog today. Wishing you great success at the TpT Sale... I'm off to check out your writing unit!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Monster Math shout out...you will LOVE it!

    Link up this post on my {or others} blog post for today.
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's never too late to have a great sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout-out! You and your kiddos will so enjoy all the activities. :) Mine are loving them now! :) Have a great Friday!
    Jivey
    ideas by jivey
    Follow me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I checked out the writing unit and added it to my wish list. Good luck with your sales!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I added the number operations bundle to my wish list. So much that I want!

    Melissa
    Ms. Chae Charges In

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwwww, you have our geometry unit on your wishlist! Thank yoooou! Awwwww! It's full of graphic organizers (as you probably know by now we love!)

    Thank you Bethany!
    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete