Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Back to School Blogger Exchange

Happy Saturday! I am up in Rhode Island visiting with my family for the weekend, but I am excited to share with you today! A few weeks ago I signed up to participate in a Back to School Blogger Exchange with Covered in Glitter and Glue and Adventures of Ms. Smith.


I was very excited when I checked my mail about a week later to discover a package. I had received a wonderful package from Gary at ScrappyGuy Designs. If you haven't visited his blog be sure to head over there. His blog is full of wonderful ideas!


I loved my Back to School package. It contained all of my favorite things; coffee, post-its, chocolate, laminating pouches (my husband was glad to see those-I had just run out of the pouches I had!) Just what I need as the school year kicks into gear! Thanks Gary for all the wonderful items!
What would you want in a Back to School Package?

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Fun things!!! :) that package would have made me happy! :)
    Jivey
    ideas by jivey
    Follow Me On Facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried really hard to find your favorite things! I found inspiration from your blog posts. So glad you enjoyed everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome package! Love your new blog look, BTW :)

    Diane
    Fifth in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great package!

    Thanks so much for participating and linking up!
    Ms. Smith
    Adventures of Ms. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see you have a new blog design! Super cute!!! :O)

    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love packages, they are a bit of my favorite things!

    Melissa
    Ms. Chae Charges In

    ReplyDelete