Happy Monday! I am back from my lovely relaxing time in Rhode Island. Glen and I got back last night and he had to turn around and leave today for a business trip in New York. It's weird being home alone, but I am getting a lot done today.
Blog Hoppin' this week for Teacher Week 2013!
1. I grew up in Rhode Island. I love where I live in PA, but there is a part of me that still wishes I lived in my home state.
6. Every Christmas my husband builds my class a gingerbread "house." This past year he build the pirate ship. Everything (with the exception of the pan) was edible! My kiddos loved looking at it, and they loved eating it!
7. When I was in high school, my church youth group would go on lots of random outings. Wherever we went we would build a pyramid. The picture above is in a bowling alley at an all-nighter that we attended. The picture is grainy, but it reminds me of the fun times I had as a teenager.
|Glen with my niece and nephew|
8. I adore my niece and nephew. Spending time with them makes me look forward to having kids of my own. (Hopefully sooner than later!)
9. I love to read and am currently on a Dystopian kick. Some of my favorite new reads are The Hunger Games, Divergent Series, Matched Series, and Delirium Series.
10. I don't watch a lot of TV, but I have a few shows that I really enjoy watching, The Walking Dead, NCIS, Big Bang Theory, and Bones. I know, all super different...I must have weird taste!
Be sure to check out Blog Hoppin each day this week for a new linky!