Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Workshop Wednesday-Pinterest Style

Happy Wednesday! I'm finally linking up with Ideas By Jivey for her summer Pinterest Workshop Wednesdays.
I must admit, I spent a lot more time on Pinterest before I started my own blog. Now I am finding that instead of searching Pinterest for ideas all the time I am pinning ideas that I find from many of you-my fellow bloggers.
One thing on my Pinterest board is this:

I love that this gives kids a chance to change their thinking as they learn. I also love the misconceptions section. I plan to work on making these over the summer so I am ready to use them in the fall.
I am planning on running a Math Workshop next year. I found this pin that had a really cute and easy rotation board as well as quite a few anchor charts.


What have you found on Pinterest? Link up with Ideas by Jivey to share your ideas and find some new ones to try in your classroom!

I'll be holding my 200 Follower Giveaway later this week. If you would like to donate to the giveaway please fill out the form here.

Some of my blogging friends have some wonderful giveaways going on right now-so be sure to head over to their blogs!

 


 Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. The reading folder one is great! I pinned it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pins! I'm pinning a lot from fellow bloggers too! :)
    Jivey
    ideas by jivey
    Follow me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That reading folder is at the top of my to-do list! I also find myself using less Pinterest and more blogging!
    ~Courtney
    Polka Dot Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the reading folder and how easy it is too set up and maintain. Now I just have to actually make it!

    Looking From Third to Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm doing another linky--dollar day! I would love to have you join!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would you go back and link in again on my blog? I totally forgot to add the linky button - realized it when I was out running errands!
    Thanks!
    Marion
    MentoringintheMiddle

    ReplyDelete