Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Made it-September Edition

It is the second Monday of the month and that means it is time to link up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for Monday-Made-It.
It has been a busy month of TPT creating for me. As I worked to align my math curriculum to the Common Core I found a lot of wonderful products on TPT, but I could not find an "end of study" assessment. There were a lot of single assessments, one for each standard, but I really wanted to have a final summative assessment on the entire category. Since I couldn't find them I have been creating them. I am still working on the final two assessments. Once I am finished I will bundle all of these assessments together. You can check them out at my TPT store by clicking on the pictures below.



I also created two dice simulations to go along with my socials studies units this year. I am currently working on a Gold Rush Simulation as well. (I'm hoping to have it finished soon, but it is amazing how tired teaching all day makes me!)


I've also created a Reading Counts Point Club to encourage my kiddos to read and take their quizzes. I was inspired by Joanne at Head Over Heels for Teaching and decided to make my own. It is the chart all the way on the right.

After I made my own signs she posted a set in her TPT store. If you are interested in them be sure to check them out her store here.

What have you created this month? Be sure to check out Tara's blog for lots of creative ideas. (This linky makes me wish I was more crafty!)

3 comments:

  1. I love using simulations for social studies! I did a fun medieval times one with a grade 4 class last year. Thanks for sharing.
    - Melissa
    Teacher Abroad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Reading Counts marker. How do you earn points?
    Theresa
    Pinkadots Elementary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thanks for the shout out Bethany! You're so sweet! Don't you love how much space it saves? Yours are so colorful! How did you get two cabinets? I need about ten more! haha
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete