Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

What's in My Cart

I'm hoping you all know by now about the amazing sale that starts tomorrow on TPT for Teacher Appreciation. (If you don't be sure to read to the bottom for the information.) Because of this awesome sale, Fifth in the Middle is holding a fun linky party. "What's In Your Cart"

 

If you are anything like me, you have a ton of stuff on your TPT wishlist, and are trying to choose which ones to buy. These are the items that have moved from my wish list to my cart...so if you are looking for shopping suggestions this is what I plan to buy this week.

Inference Task Cards 5 Set Bundle
 photo inferencetaskcardbundle_zps85e82f80.png


Contiguous 48 States Capitals Magic Square Puzzle


First 10 Weeks Mentor Sentence Unit


Common Core Word Problem Bundled Set Grade 4-5
Photo: The fourth set in the series is finished!  Watch for the bundle coming soon!  http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Mixed-Operation-Common-Core-Word-Problem-Collection-Grade-4-5

Hands On Common Core Fraction Unit


That's what's in my cart.What's in yours? Happy Shopping!

Leader Board Banner

Many sellers are running a sale on their stores. I'm running a sale too on all of my products. You receive 20% off from me when you purchase anything from my store starting tomorrow 5/6-5/8. But TPT is offering their own discount. So if you purchase on 5/7 or 5/8 you will receive an extra 10%, (which ends up being 28% off the original price.) All you need to do is use the code TAD13. 

3 comments:

  1. Hooray hooray! :) :)
    I need to start weeding through my wish list so I can link up. Aye aye aye. :-P
    Jivey
    ideas by jivey
    Follow Me On Facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think those task cards are free tomorrow, right? I have it in my cart, too :)

    Diane
    Fifth in the Middle

    ReplyDelete