Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted-Two Truths and a Lie

 Flying into First is hosting another links party to help us all get acquainted and learn more about our fellow blogging buddies. This week's topic is two truths and a lie. This is a fun game I play with my students to start the year. It helps us to get to know each other and to build a classroom community. Here are my three statements...can you find my lie?
 
1. When I was five I almost lost the tips of my fingers by climbing up a metal cabinet in my parents kitchen.
2. I've always wanted to be a teacher, except for the six months when I was ten and wanted to be an astronaut.
3. I've never traveled outside of the United States.

Leave a comment and let me know which one you think is my lie. Don't forget to join the linky party at Flying into First Grade and get to know your fellow bloggers.

5 comments:

  1. My guess is that the lie is you have never traveled outside of the US.
    Gina
    Third Grade Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to say number three :)

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps your fib is #3. (Hi, Terri)

    Jill, your new follower
    a-little-red-wagon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bethany,
    I'll guess #2 and become your follower.

    (Jill, we seem to be following each other around today!)

    Samantha
    my-camp-learn-smore

    ReplyDelete