Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Goin' on a Blog Hunt

We're going on a blog hunt..."can't go over it, can't go under it, got to go through it."


Laura Candler from Corkboard Connections is holding a blog hunt to help us find great new elementary blogs to follow this summer! This is also a great chance for those who did not transfer their blogs to "rediscover" some of their favorite blogs again.

If you are looking for a new way to follow I recommend Bloglovin. It is free and easy to use. You can sort your blogs into categories as well as receive e-mail updates (if you prefer that.)

I know many of you have already made the switch to a reader that you like, but be sure to head over to Corkboard Connections to discover some great new blogs to follow!

 Follow my blog with Bloglovin


2 comments:

  1. I just found you on Corkboard Connections. I also teach fourth grade. I am a new follower on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad i saw this post. You are doing a great job.
    Sammule

    ReplyDelete