Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

I'm not dead...I promise!

I can't believe it has been so long since my last post. The last few weeks have completely flown by!
Here's a quick recap for you:
I finished my grad. course for the semester (Praise God!)
I took a trip to NC to attend my brother-in-laws wedding. (Driving for 10 hours while 20 weeks pregnant was not my favorite part...)
I discovered that Glen and I are having a baby girl!
As for teaching stuff, I have lots of fun things to share with you. Things like this:
Science Fair activities:





Social Studies Simulations:

100th Day of School
Be on the lookout for posts on each of these activities in the next week or so!

What have you been up to? 

7 comments:

  1. A girl!!!! So excited for you! It seems like all of my friends are having boys lately. I am so excited for you! I am also glad you are not dead because I enjoy reading your blogs so much!

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Decorating and buying all those cute girly things will be so much fun!! I'm looking forward to reading your upcoming posts. It looks like you've had some great things going on at school!
    Courtney
    Polka Dot Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on finishing your grad class, but more importantly, on your baby girl!
    I am looking forward to reading your future posts, especially the social studies simulation. I just love those! Have a great weekend!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for a baby girl! That's so exciting!!! :o)
    jivey
    ideas by jivey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on a girl!!! Yay for pink and bows!!
    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on finishing your grad class. Congratulations on having a girl! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete