Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Speical Delivery-Baby girl has arrived!

Happy Wednesday friends! Time has flown by, and I now have a two week old baby girl! Abigail and I are doing very well. She is such a good baby, we are very blessed to have her.

She arrived on July 9th, 2014 at 2:03 pm weighing 6 pounds 1 ounce and measuring 19 3/4 inches long.




 That means that Laura had the closest guess to her actual birth date and she is able to pick out any item from my TPT store. Laura, be on the lookout for an e-mail from me! Thanks to those of you that played!

Once baby girl and I get into a routine my posts will be more teaching related. Thanks for celebrating with me for now.

16 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome to the world, Baby Abigail! Congratulations, Bethany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Bethany! Enjoy her!!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! She is beautiful! Praying for you guys! Also, did you get my package?

    Rosie
    Rosie's Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. I love that name!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Bethany! Get in all the snuggles you can. We'll be here when you're less exhausted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwww soooo sweet! Congrats on your new bundle of joy :)
    -Julie
    The Techie Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Bethany! Your new daughter is beautiful! Prayers and blessings for continued health! I'll be watching for more pics:)

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! My girl was born June 30, so I know how you are feeling right now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! She is beautiful!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! She is perfect!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats!! She is just adorable! I hope both of you are doing well! WooHoo!! Another PA Blogger! I am a proud new follower! Please stop by my blog, follow, and possibly sign up for the August/September LIFT Package Teacher Exchange! I look forward to future posts! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

    ~Kimberly
    LIFTPackages.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO! So glad you are doing well. She is BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!!! Enjoy your precious daughter.

    ReplyDelete